MarsEdit 4.0.1 out the door, offers new features, fixes
jeudi 7 décembre 2017, 12:15 , par Power Page
Recently, Red Sweater Software announced the release of MarsEdit 4.0.1, the newest version of its blog creation software.
The new version, a 14.5 megabyte download from the Mac App Store offers the following major fixes and changes:
– A new look, a more modern toolbar and a cleaner interface.
– Enhanced WordPress support, including the ability to set the featured image for posts, select Post Format, and to see and change the author of published posts.
– A new visual button bar that allows you to quickly perform common changes, live image size editing and a “Typewriter Mode” to keep text centered vertically while writing.
– Improved blog archiving capable of downloading the entire history of published posts and pages on your blog, thereby creating a full backup on your Mac.
– Automatic preview template generation, which allows you to preview your posts as you write them.
– Faster, more robust preview filters.
– System integration via MarsEdit’s Safari App Extension.
MarsEdit 4.0.1 is available for free and requires macOS 10.12 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know what you make of it in the comments.
Via Red Sweater Software and the Mac App Store
60 sources (16 en français)
dim. 17 déc. - 22:17 CET