Reloop releases RP-2000 MK2 - Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive
jeudi 14 juin 2018, 17:23 , par Gearslutz
The RP-2000 MK2 is a dependable turntable for prospective DJs. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Quality direct drive motor and precision-engineered die-cast platter:
Compared to belt-driven turntables, the RP-2000 MK2 transfers its motor force directly to the drive hub – this way a higher torque generates power faster on the precision-engineered platter with minimal wow and flutter. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/- 8 % is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm:
The RP-2000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti- skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a large number of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
Newly developed top panel and sturdy housing design:
The new deep-black metallic top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
With pick-up and headshell (made by Ortofon in Denmark):
The RP-2000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
NEW in the MK2 version:
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction - Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response - Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 %
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive
- Perfect for beginners
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
- Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, operating instruction manual
For more information: Reloop RP-2000 MK2 - Reloop
126 sources (21 en français)
sam. 23 juin - 13:47 CEST